All of these tutorials, which range in difficulty from beginning to intermediate, can be finished in 4 hours or less. Additionally, they are built on ideas that are applicable to real world use cases and issues present in the blockchain industry.
Dashboard App and Hello World Tutorial
- Initialize a basic blockchain application
- Custom module creation
- Custom plugin creation
- Blockchain application configuration
- Utilizing Lisk Dashboard
- Unit Test modules and assets
NFT App Tutorial
NFTs are becoming increasingly popular in the crypto industry. As a result, a number of projects such as Colecti, Enevti, and RGB are already being developed on the Lisk network around the existing NFT concept. Additionally, the upcoming Lisk SDK v6 will support a standardized NFT module.
Users can learn how to do the following by going through Lisk’s Non-fungible Token (NFT) Tutorial:
- Make an NFT-compatible blockchain application.
- Make a custom module for producing and buying NFTs.
- Create a custom plugin with extra NFT-related functionalities.
Social Recovery System (SRS) Tutorial
The worry of losing one’s funds is a common issue among all cryptocurrency users. A user can lose access to their passphrase in a variety of circumstances, including accidents and theft. This Social Recovery System aims to alleviate some of those concerns.
Users will be able to carry out the following tasks using Lisk’s Social Recovery System (SRS) Tutorial:
- Create a tool for account recovery.
- Establish a recovery configuration.
Tutorial for Lisk Name Service (LNS)
Many blockchain applications want to make use of a domain name service, comparable to the DNS or the Ethereum Name Service (ENS). The Lisk Name Service (LNS) tutorial enables the development of a service where users can register .lsk domains for a predetermined period of time (1-5 years).
Users will be able to do the following after completing the Lisk Name Service (LNS) Tutorial:
- Create a service that enables decentralized DNS
- Create domains with .lsk
- Configure TXT and CNAME records
- Constructing a blockchain
- Blockchain Access through API
- Build a blockchain network
- Coordinating the network
- Explore the blockchain
Deploy your own custom blockchain idea
Having completed the
Next, take a look at
L O A D I N G
. . . comments & more!