The global market for Proximity Mobile Payments estimated at US$121.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.5 Trillion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 42.9% over the period 2020-2027. The major factor driving the growth of the Proximity Mobile Payments Market is the Increased Use of Mobile devices, Rising Number of Smartphones, High growth in E-commerce, Increasing Popularity of Mobile Payment Technologies, and the Rising number of Online Transactions.
Request Free Sample Report or PDF Copy: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=013905
The Proximity Mobile Payments market report gives detailed information about the company and its past performance. This will give you a clear picture of how strong an industry is, what kind of wealth is involved with it, and which fields are growing over time. Each and every element within a market report are updated regularly so that we can read the market better. The report also includes common risks associated with marketing in such a delicate industry as they present advice for future planning for business expansion accordingly.
The key players profiled in the report are:
• ACI Worldwide, Inc.
• Alphabet, Inc.
• Apple, Inc.
• CVS Health Corporation
• MasterCard, Inc.
• PayPal, Inc.
• Square, Inc.
• Starbucks Corporation
• Visa, Inc.
Today’s business environment is competitive and challenging, which means businesses need to be on top of new technologies and seek out market opportunities. Our recent research on the global Proximity Mobile Payments industry sheds light on the current state of the industry, including market size, key players, and SWOT analysis. The analysis serves as part of our qualitative assessment: we factored in findings from our own study to help readers decipher what they can do to embrace opportunity or prevent threats that may hinder the market moving forward.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Proximity Mobile Payments market report also includes the following data points:
● COVID19 Impact on Proximity Mobile Payments market size
● End-User/Industry/Application Trend, and Preferences
● Government Policies/Regulatory Framework
● Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
● Opportunity in the Proximity Mobile Payments market
To request a free sample report, click on the “Request Sample PDF” button on: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=013905
Scope of the Report:
Market Segment By Offering with focus on market share, consumption trend, and growth rate of Proximity Mobile Payments Market:
Market Segment By Application with the focus on market share, consumption trend, and growth rate of Proximity Mobile Payments Market:
• Grocery Stores
• Bars & Restaurants
• Drug Stores
• Entertainment Centers
For more information: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=013905
Key Region/ Countries Covered
● North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
● Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
● Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
● Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, and Rest of MEA)
● Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America
Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
• Get detail analysis of the impact of market forces on your products & Services
• Competitive Intelligence providing the understanding about the ecosystem and its need
• Details analysis of Total Addressable Market (TAM) of your products
• Investment Pockets and New Business Opportunities
• Strategy Planning
• The Proximity Mobile Payments market report provides historical data and revenue forecasts for the different regions, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa
Evolve Business Intelligence
Contact: +1 773 644 5507 (US) / +441163182335 (UK)
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advisory firm providing innovative solutions to challenging the pain points of a business. Our market research reports include data useful to micro, small, medium, and large-scale enterprises. We provide solutions ranging from mere data collection to business advisory.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data including, quarter performance, annual performance, and recent developments from fortune’s global 2000 companies.
This release was published on openPR.