- William Nanjero is a Digital Financial Services Expert currently consulting for IFC, providing advisory to banks, mobile network operators and Fintechs.
- TUKO BIASHARA is a new digital space that allows you to interact with Market Leaders, CEOs and Financial Gurus to discuss all things business
- September’s TUKO Biashara chat will happen on Thursday, September 15, from 2:30 PM on Facebook.
Kenya is quickly growing into a global hub for FinTech Innovation, driving financial inclusion and the economic empowerment of its citizens in the existing financial ecosystem.
This September’s TUKO Biashara chat offers an excellent opportunity for you to learn from one of Kenya’s leading fintech experts, William Nanjero.
Nanjero is a Digital Financial Services Expert consulting for IFC, advising banks, mobile network operators and Fintechs.
Nanjero has over 12 years of corporate experience in technology, product development, financial inclusion, and arts and entertainment management, focusing on building sustainable models in the industry. He has been part of a team of experts that provided institutional support to companies across Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe, Asia and The Pacific Islands.
PAY ATTENTION: Don’t miss trending Kenyan news. Follow TUKO.co.ke on Twitter!
Opportunities in Fintech
In this next TUKO Biashara chat, Nanjero will talk to us about the opportunities in FinTech through blockchain, digital currency and cryptocurrency. He will discuss how Fintech can be leveraged by the youth, entrepreneurs, athletes and musicians.
About TUKO BIASHARA
TUKO Biashara is a digital community for business enthusiasts looking to interact with and learn from business gurus. It is a platform where our readers meet CEOs, market leaders and decision-makers from different industries to discuss various opportunities, market trends and new technologies as they develop.
TUKO Biashara hosts a webinar on our Facebook page where a business leader answers questions from the audience about their area of expertise. TUKO Biashara also shares a monthly newsletter with the biggest stories in business.
This webinar is free. All you need to do is click on this link to subscribe to TUKO BIASHARA and register for the Facebook Event.
Why do you need to register for the webinar?
1. To be a part of an exclusive group of business leaders.
2. To learn essential steps that will help you to place and scale up your business strategically.
3. To interact directly and learn from one of Kenya’s leading digital finance experts, William Nanjero.
PAY ATTENTION: check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block and enjoy!